P.A.S.S. seeks to assist students in completing their educational goals by providing support and services to those in Career & Technical Education programs. P.A.S.S. provides holistic, effective, and accessible advisement by enhancing the connection between the student and college.PASS Program Brochure
( NEW LOCATION: Technology Campus 3700 W. Military Hwy Bldg. B181 )
October 7, 2013 - November 1, 2013
Summer I, II and III 2014:
March 24, 2014 - April 23, 2014
P.A.S.S. Program assists Career & Technical Education students with:
- Internsive Case Management
- Resource and Referral
- Career/Academic Advising
- Childcare Assistance
- Enrichment Workshops
- Lending Library Assistance
- Study Skill Improvement
How do you qualify for P.A.S.S.?
- You need to be in a Career & Technical Education Program (associate of applied science/certificate)
- 2.5 GPA or higher ( 2.7 GPA or higher for Child Care )
- Must submit P.A.S.S. application every semester to qualify
- All classes must pertain to the degree plan being followed
- Full time status is necessary for Child Care Assistance ( 12 hours )
- First time students must take and assessment test at the P.A.S.S. office
- Must submit an SAR (student aid report) with the Application
P.A.S.S. Applications and Other links
P.A.S.S. Program will not accept incomplete applications. Applications must company with a copy of Spring 2011 class schedule and Student Aid Report Form (SAR) from Financial Aid (if receiving financial aid).
First time Applicant
- Student seeking lending library and or childcare services for the first time.
- First time applicant must take an assessment test (Elassi) at the PASS office in Tech B-181. (Faliure to do so, application will not be processed).
- Student has submitted a first-time application (Has taken the Elassi Assessment) and there after a re-application for every semester as needed for services in the form of lending library and or childcare.
- If student has applied for services in previous semester but has not done so for a year, student must submit a first time application again and retake the assessment test (Elassi) in Tech B-181 (Faliure to do so, application will not be processed).
First Time Applicant
|Online Application||Online Re-Applying Application|
|Credit Smart Program - CreditSmart has been designed to help you obtain the knowledge and skills necessary to manage your finances and positively impact your credit.|
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Technology Campus 3700 W. Military Hwy, Bldg. B181