P.A.S.S. seeks to assist students in completing their educational goals by providing support and services to those in Career & Technical Education programs. P.A.S.S. provides holistic, effective, and accessible advisement by enhancing the connection between the student and college.
P.A.S.S. Program assists Career & Technical Education students with:
- Internsive Case Management
- Resource and Referral
- Career/Academic Advising
- Childcare Assistance
- Enrichment Workshops
- Lending Library Assistance
- Study Skill Improvement
- First come, first served
- Must have a 2.5 GPA
- Must have Fall 2014 Class Schedule
- Must bring Picture ID
Fall 2014 Walk-Ins:
Career & Technical Majors: Wed. Aug. 27 - Fri. Aug. 29. 2014
All Other Majors: Thu. Aug. 28 - Fri. Aug. 29. 2014
Spring 2015 Application Dates:
Oct. 6 - Oct. 31, 2014
How do you qualify for P.A.S.S.?
- You need to be in a Career & Technical Education Program (associate of applied science/certificate)
- 2.5 GPA or higher (2.7 GPA or higher for Child Care)
- Must submit P.A.S.S. application every semester to qualify
- All classes must pertain to the degree plan being followed
- Full time status is necessary for Child Care Assistance (12 hours)
- First time students must take and assessment test at the P.A.S.S. office
- Must submit an SAR (student aid report) with the Application
P.A.S.S. Program will not accept incomplete applications. Applications must be accompanied with a copy of the class schedule and Student Aid Report Form (SAR) from Financial Aid (if receiving financial aid).
- Student seeking lending library and or childcare services for the first time.
- First time applicant must take an assessment test (Elassi) at the PASS office in Tech B-181. (Faliure to do so, application will not be processed).
- Student has submitted a first-time application (Has taken the Elassi Assessment) and there after a re-application for every semester as needed for services in the form of lending library and or childcare.
- If student has applied for services in previous semester but has not done so for a year, student must submit a first time application again and retake the assessment test (Elassi) in Tech B-181 (Faliure to do so, application will not be processed).
Credit Smart Program - CreditSmart has been designed to help you obtain the knowledge and skills necessary to manage your finances and positively impact your credit.