Report Fraud

Procedures to follow when suspecting fraud
If you suspect that a student, employee, or other individual has misreported information or altered documentation to fraudulently obtain federal funds, report that individual to the Office of Inspector General at 214-661-9530. This includes false claims of independent student status, false claims of citizenship, use of false identities, forgery of signatures of certifications, and false statements of income. Fraud is the intent to deceive as opposed to a mistake.

back to top